Read about the benefits below
As business owners we would agree that growth & success in business is a challenge without good cash flow. Without good cash flow it is difficult to grow and more importantly make sure the staff are paid each week and accounts are paid on time.
Our unique Rent to own option enables you to eliminate risk and spread out the investment in equipment and improve your cash flow so you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Increase cash-flow – Affordable weekly/monthly payments without the upfront investment.
- Immediately get started with your project with quality equipment and start making money.
- Take the plant into the market place as tho it is yours
- All scheduled servicing & maintenance is on us.
- Give us your Branding and we will put your stickers on the machine.
- Minimise Tax – all rental payments made are 100% Tax deductible
- Renting equipment is a day to day business expense like electricity or fuel – it doesn’t reduce your equity in the business or capacity to borrow for future expansion.
- No personal security needed like the banks, so you don’t need to put your valuable assets like a house at risk.
- You can purchase the equipment at any-time throughout the rental term.
- At the end of the decided and agreed term you can purchase the equipment outright for the agreed purchase price at the start of the rental term and 50% of rental payments are deducted from the agreed purchase price.
- Example: Tom rents a Roller with the agreed purchase price of $50,000.00 he rents the machine for 6 months at the agreed value of $1000 per week, he has made $24,000 in rental payments which are 100% tax deductible then gets $12,000 off the purchase price!! He then makes a payment of $38,000 and owns the roller.
How Rent to Own Works – A Practical Example
Doug agrees to hire an Excavator for 12 weeks @ $2000 per week with an agreed purchase price of $100,000. Doug has made $24,000 in rental payments and is now buying the machine – 50% of rental payments made are deducted from the purchase price making the buy price of the Excavator $88,000. Doug is a very happy man having tried and tested the machine and earning revenue from the machine before committing to the purchase.
Get in touch with us